Chevron. Zig Zag. Herringbone. I love the pattern, but we did see a lot of it in 2011 — in design, fashion and life. Here are some highlights:
– Floors and rugs. Bedding. On furniture, curtains, pillows and walls.
– Design Sponge’s DIY – block-printed fabric and bedroom wall.
– Missoni. Kelly Wearstler dress. Elizabeth and James knit vest. Alice + Olivia dress. Sequin clutch. Blouse. Matthew Williamson scarves.
– I love these chevron cookies and chevron carved pumpkin.
– A great post with chevron plates, stationery, children’s clothing, jewelry.
– Dani Notes plates, trays, iPhone cases posted on almost every blog I read this year, like here on Design Darling.
As seen here on Ei3s:
– with Lauren Liess fabrics and CWD Textiles (see Griege Zabeel Chevron and Coral Tall Chevron).
– Schumacher Chevron – in pillows on Katie Rosenfeld’s window seat and in pink here.
So, what’s your vote? Are we done with Chevron? Is it over done, or here to stay?
images courtesy of (3) Atlantic-Pacific blog – photo by Lydia Hudgens (5) photo by Mike Baker; styling by Heather Nette King